Off-the-shelf adapters for Stowaway flattener

KHursh

I received my Stowaway yesterday (hooray) and while I am aware of precise parts, I was wondering if adapters exist for the 92FF. I have found a 2.7" to m68 male adapter, but bizarrely I cannot find a female m68 to m48 anywhere. In a perfect world, a straight 2.7" to m48 would exist so I could cut out the M68 middleman, but that is too much to ask. I am annoyed by the time it takes for precise parts and their customer service is not quite up to AP standards. I'm sure the quality is great, but $175 for a simple adapter?