Re: Using 67PF562 flattener with 130 F6.3 GT

ROBERT WYNNE

Sounds like fun and a state of the art start up business. -Best, Robert

On 05/28/2021 5:08 PM John Jennings <johnrogerjennings@...> wrote:

When I get time, I may draw up a set of split hinged wrenches that fits the flattener.  I'm learning 3D printing with NylonX which is a carbon fiber infused nylon. Wrenches for a number of adapters should be pretty easy to print and this stuff is tough. I've already designed and printed custom focuser brackets and all kinds of stuff for my scopes and I'm a  newbie at it. Learning fusion 360 is the hardest part.