Re: Using 67PF562 flattener with 130 F6.3 GT

ROBERT WYNNE

These are very similar to the pair I purchased .>$40.00. The ribs would slip before gaining traction. I sent them back. I decided to attempt my older oil filter strap wrenches and they failed as well. The locking ring and adjustable rotating lens are tightly cinched - locked - and require return to A-P for another round of unseizing. It's my fault for not understanding the mechanism. Had I known I was effectively executing a lock nut on top of a thread run to its maximum I would have never parked the scope in its current position. -Best, Robert

On 05/25/2021 7:26 AM johnrogerjennings@... wrote:

Just replaced my 15 year old strap wrenches with these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A8FNN6A/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The good news is that they have ribs on the rubber that will help with slippage.