Re: Info about 130GTX + 0.72x QuadTCC + ASI6200

Chris White

Edited

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 12:01 PM, sebkersten wrote:
Hi Chris

Thanks to share this explain.  The feedbacks are always very interesting

By the way, the attached picture is interesting.  Is it made in the L channel with a similar camera?
I wish I had stars like that.

Thanks for the feedback from Roland.  I guess with the flattener, everything is easier.

One more thing, could you show me a flat?

Sincerely

Sébastien
Sebastien,

That was red frame taken with the ASI 6200.

Here is a link to a flat frame and a luminance frame so you can evaluate.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sbmbxvu6nc542s0/AAD_tDVBvOiqmUNv9T5QVmE7a?dl=0