Re: Info about 130GTX + 0.72x QuadTCC + ASI6200

David

They’ll be fine. I have the same setup except it’s a 130GT. Corners are good with my QHY600.

David

On May 3, 2021, at 1:23 PM, sebkersten <sebastien.kersten@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I use an ASI6200 camera for my deep sky photography. I have the opportunity to buy a 130GTX with the QuadTCC reducer.

I am looking for information and examples of images made with this material. I would like to see how the stars are in the corners of the image. Indeed, with the ASI6200, there is no tolerance.

For info, actually I us use a TOA130NFB and the TOA-35 reducer. The image circle is 44mm.
If in h-alpha, the elongation of the stars in the corners is acceptable, in luminance the deformation is too important.

That's why I'm looking to the 130GTX.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely

Sébastien