Re: Takumar Pentax 6x7 tests RE: [ap-gto] [ap-ug] A colorful Southern Sky Beauty

ayiomamitis

Gents,

I have attached some test shots from about three years ago using my EOS 6D (modified) with the Pentax 67 200/f4 (with/without the Pentax 67 2x converter). I have more examples which are really sweet but I will have to dig around the hard disk.

Anthony.

On 01-May-21 01:05, Anthony Ayiomamitis wrote:

Rolando,

Why shoot wide open (say f2.8) when our astrographs are f4 or slightly slower? I would rather see results at such f-ratios (ex f4 to f6.3) so that results can be that much more comparable.

Anthony.

On 01-May-21 00:48, Roland Christen via groups.io wrote:
Try shooting stars wide open with a color digital chip. You will see the limitations. I wish I had kept the result of my 90mm F2.8 Pentax lens - you would not believe how bad it is wide open.