From: main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io> On Behalf Of Magd Zalok
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 10:16 AM
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-ug] LOC:E

Nice house!

On Apr 8, 2021, at 10:12 AM, thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...> wrote:

I ended up just putting that hand controller aside and using one from one of my other mounts and everything worked perfectly. I’m amazed at how quiet the AP 600 goto mount is.

Here is a photo of my original AP 155 F/7 on a 600 E GOTO mount. Ordered it and got both the scope and mount in 6 months. Early 1990’s.

<Image.jpeg>

And here is my present AP 155 F/7 and AP 600 GOTO Mount from about 2002-2003.

<Image.jpeg>