Re: File /Astro-Physics Brochures/Astro-Physics Brochure, 941202.pdf uploaded #file-notice

R Botero

Fantastic!  I had never read Daphne and Tony Hallas' review of the 6" F7.5 StarFire EDF.  I knew they had one of the ones that remained in the US but never read their feedback to Astro-Physics on it.  I see there are at least two other owners of that design in the testimonials (in California I believe).  It would be great being able to trace them.   My copy came over to Germany at the time and there it stayed until I bought it around 10 years ago.

Roberto