Re: Big Bend National Park Astronomy

David

Awesome Shawn!  Tip:  if you want to be super close to the pads, reserve cabin #9 or #10.

You’ll like it there. Great place.  Have friends with gear there on site.  You can see some of their pics in the office.

David

On Apr 7, 2021, at 6:06 PM, quinnfamily@... wrote:

I was able to secure a reservation at the Marathon Motel and RV site (thanks for the tip David!).  That’s in addition to the back country sites I already plan to stay at.  I suggest next year we have an Astro Physics Star Party and reserve the whole Motel/RV site - maybe support the NPS for a night or two inside the park (assuming COVID is managed to acceptable levels by then).

Shawn

Shawn