From: main@ap-ug.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-ug.groups.io] On Behalf Of Wayne Hixson via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 4:29 PM
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io
Subject: [ap-ug] GTICP5 USB Connection issues

I think this is a question for Ray. I haven had my Mach2 operating in probably a month. This is probably a question
for Ray. I hadn’t been connected to my Mach2 in probably a month. I use an Eagle 3 mounted to the top of my
130GTX with through the mount USB. I booted up and it wouldn’t connect. I installed the latest APCC and I’m at
the latest ASCOM driver level. Still wouldn’t connect.

I did try Ethernet and it worked. The USB port was 3. I looked in Device Manager and there were 2 port 3s. I
uninstalled one and rebooted. It still won’t connect but I am getting unintelligible ASCII characters in the APCC
Firmware and Encoder fields. What should I try now?

Wayne